As we bid farewell to Summer, we thought it'd be fun to celebrate the Fall by asking one of our favorite designers, Todd Fiscus, for his TOP FIVE FAVORITE THINGS to incorporate into a Fall wedding!
1. Charcoal Gray Velvet, with pale yellow orchids and mirrored everything
2. Woven Rabbit fur Shawls as bridesmaids gifts
3. Great Red Wine Bars, served with displays of cheeses and an on-site Cheese Monger (attendant) to instruct the guests how to enjoy together
4. Bridal Bouquets simply of White Phalo Orchids tied in exquisite lace banding
5. Lace Table Linens, over latte Silk and simple "tons" of candles