Mental Detox from Think Splendid

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The first thing that I usually lay eyes on every morning is the email from the blog Think Splendid which I subscribe to. I know it's not healthy to be checking email first thing in the morning to start your day, but this blog is different. It inspires and motivates me to get up and to get energized for all the things that I want to do for my business. Now, THAT'S a great way to start the day off for all of us!

Liene Stevens is the founder of Splendid Communications and Blue Orchid Designs, and she is considered the social media expert to many of us in the wedding industry. It seems like we learn something new from her each day through her blog posts and her tweets on twitter. I recently had the pleasure of meeting her in person at Engage!09::The Encore, and she is super nice, down to earth, funny, and brilliant. I only wish I had more time to talk to her!

Today, she did a blog post call Mental Detox 2009 Edition and it was JUST what I needed as I wind down and reflect on all the happenings of this year. As we gear up for 2010, we should all keep this list somewhere close to us, so that we can refer to it often and stay positive, encouraged, and motivated.

Thank you Liene! This is the best Christmas gift for all of us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment